Shoot by Youth video competition is like the triple chocolate cookies – with one bite you receive three tastes as each winning team prize is composed by three components:
Each winning team will receive the equivalent of up to EUR 500 in order to realize the solution represented in the winning video. This microgrant will be the team’s budget that can help to solve the problem within the local community.
After the winning team realizes the solution proposed in the video and shows the results of their actions, they will reach the second component of the award – EUR 500 for the team. It’s up to the team to decide how and for what they will spend the money award.
Each team member from finalists teams (top 5 videos that will be evaluated by the international jury) will get an exclusive invitation to participate in national or international events for young people. During the various events the competitors will get the chance to meet new people, show their videos in front of other people and get the opportunity to learn while having fun.
How to participate in the competition?
Find a social / environmental / cultural / youth issue that is common in your city or region.
Let your friends know about this challenge so you can form a team of min. 3 to max. 5 persons. All of you must be between 15 and 25 years old.
Shoot a short movie together following our technical requirements. Upload the movie online and fill in the application form.
Wait for the selection of the international jury of the competition. Promote your video and idea amongst your community and friends.
Invest in your idea with the grants received and help your local community. Collect your money prize and have fun in youth events across the Danube region.
Rules of the contest
- The participants of the competition have to be part of a team;
- Each team must be formed of 3 – 5 participants;
- Each participant must be aged from 15 – 25 years old;
- Each video that enters the competition must respect the technical requirements attached in the description of the competition;
- If you are from one of the core competition countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Romania or Serbia) please check the requirements in your national language on the website;
- If you are from one of the other Danube region countries (Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Moldova, Ukraine, Austria and Czech Republic) you can follow the rules posted in English.